The Snowbird Classic is inviting qualified college umpires to work NCAA college games from:
February 14 through March 31, 2014.
The umpire program is as follows:
- Umpires must be at least 18 years of age.
- Umpires must provide references from past events worked.
- Umpires are responsible for their own round-trip transportation to and from the tournament sites and their own accommodations during their time at the tournament.
- Umpires will work 2 man crews for all Division II and III.
- Umpires will work 3 man crews for all Division I.
- Umpires will be considered sub-contractors and not employees of Snowbird Baseball, LLC.
- Baseball Umpires will be paid $90 per 7 inning game and $100 per 9 inning game less a 5% assigning fee.
- Umpires will be paid weekly on Saturday or at the end of their stay. Each umpire is required to turn in a completed W-9 form and Release form each year and a completed Umpire Pay Sheet for each pay period.
- Any games started but not finished will be paid at $40 per game per umpire. Play must begin to be considered started. Games not started will not be paid.
- All umpire assignments are at the discretion of the tournament umpire assignor.
- Snowbird Baseball LLC reserves the right to terminate an umpire at any time at the discretion of the tournament director or umpire assignor.
- Registration does not guarantee a specific number of games nor a specific schedule.
Any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.